Dự Án Đầu Tiên - Trung Tâm Thiện Phước Nhân Ái
Thiện Phước Center's primary mission
is to care for and support orphans with disabilities, heal them physically and mentally, and help with integration into society.
- The center started its operations on 5/18/2001 in Cu Chi, Vietnam.
- Currently, the center takes care of 72 children: 47 children are severely disabled and paralyzed due to cerebral palsy and polio; 25 children have various conditions such as Down syndrome, hydrocephalus, autism and other developmental delays.
- The center provides formulas, diapers, supplements and education for the children. The facility offers physical therapy and acupunture rehabilitation.
- Presently, the center is managed by 12 sisters and 10 staff members.
- Thien Phuoc Center is a non-government sponsored organization. The operations rely solely on the support of organizations, individual donors and sponsors, both within and outside the country.